In December 2020 Peter co-founded enableLab. enableLab delivers a platform (methodology and services) to facilitate digital business transformation.
Prior to Enablelab Peter worked as partner at KPMG Advisory in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. He led engagements focused on Digital Transformation, IT infrastructure and architecture, datacenter and cloud transformations. In roles at previous companies Peter has led engagements around Business & IT alignment, IT strategy and -operations in consulting-, sales-, and implementation related roles.
He has worked extensively on solutions around Business and IT strategy, change management, enterprise architecture, cloud computing, collaboration solutions, data & AI solutions, workplace- and datacenter migrations and mobile solutions,.
- 2020 – today co-founder enableLab; leading the creation of a platform (methodology and services) to facilitate digital business transformation.
- 2019-2020 Growing KPMG’s digital- and cloud transformation advisory business through improving the current portfolio of solutions and services and building stronger relationship with Microsoft.
- 2013-2019 Founder and managing director of Breinwave, a Microsoft gold partner and Cloud Solutions Provider with 35 professionals. The company delivers recurring cloud/subscription-based solutions, based on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, in the areas of IT strategy, modern workplace, customer engagement and cloud migration and -development.
- 2010-2013 Responsible for all Microsoft business partners in The Netherlands; licensing partners, systems integrators and managed service / hosting partners and with his team he has further developed and grown the Microsoft cloud partner ecosystem by supporting these companies in building cloud business and migration expertise.
- 2006 -2010 Peter has played a leading role in the Microsoft Netherlands cloud transformation by building both the internal cloud sales and consulting expertise in the company and building a large cloud partner ecosystem as well has developing and initiating multiple large client cloud migration projects at several large multinationals. In 2010 Peter received the Microsoft Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for consistently achieving high levels of engagement and performance in building Microsoft’s cloud capability in The Netherlands.
- 1992-2006 Extensive experience in Business and IT strategy, IT Infrastructure – and cloud implementations in the larger SMB, Enterprise and Public sector markets. His experience has been gained during the various waves of IT transformation (centralised computing to client/server, datacenter migrations, IT re-platforming and cloud migrations) in working at several global Systems Integrators and cloud vendors: EDS, Unisys and Microsoft
For more details please visit Peter’s LinkedIn profile
The information posted on this Weblog (https://peterdehaas.net ) and comments on other weblogs represent my personal opinion and not that of my company or any other company or individual with whom I have a business or personal relationship.
This Weblog and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating my Weblog as well as comments on other weblogs are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall I be liable for any damages, including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages, whatsoever resulting from access or use, or inability to access or use this Weblog or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications or recommendations on my Weblog.
This weblog and comments made on other weblogs may include publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at my sole discretion. Also, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into my Weblog at a later date. I may at any time make modifications, improvements and/or changes to these Terms and Conditions, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons displayed on my Weblog, with or without notice. My weblog may contain links to or references to other Websites. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed may originate outside the boundaries of my Weblog and on which information I will have no control. Therefore, I shall have no obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside this Weblog (http://peterdehaas.net.transurl.nl) or comments made on other weblogs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
I am under any circumstances not responsible for the content delivered on my Weblog by others.
Questions / comments / remarks ? Email me @ dehaaspeter[at]hotmail.com